Monday, February 28, 2011

Potawatomi Traditional Dress

LITANY OF COMPASSION

(Lyrics: Philippe Madre)

Chorus or refrain: "Give us Lord a heart of compassion,
clothe us Your Mercy Lord
1 - For the poor and homeless shelters, we pray ... Give us Lord a heart of compassion, clothe us Thy Mercy Lord
2 - For those who are in prison, we pray ...
3 - For prisoners with alcohol and drugs, we pray
4 - the prostitute (es) and all those who are shackled by the vice, we pray
5 - For victims of war, terrorism and all forms of violence, we pray
6 - For victims of epidemics, natural disaster or famine, we pray
7 - For those who are slandered, tortured or persecuted because of Christ, we pray
8 - For those who go astray in false ideologies and alienating or sects, we pray
9 - For those who blindly engaged in magic, spiritism, divination and other occult practices, we pray
10 - For all those in test of faith and feel deprived of God, we pray
11 - For children abandoned or tortured for children orphaned or unloved, we pray
12 - For families and couples torn apart, we Te Please
13 - For those who do not find work and can not meet their needs, we pray
14 - For women who are tempted by abortion or have already lived, we pray
15 - For the paralyzed and all those who suffer from physical disabilities, we pray
16 - For victims of road accidents and work, we pray
17 - For the mentally disabled and all those with a genetic disease, we pray
18 - For patients in psychiatric hospitals and all those who were wounded in their deepest being, we pray
19 - To the dying, and anyone who 's apprĂȘtent to join the House of the Father, we pray
20 - For those suffering from a terrible loneliness and are tempted to despair and suicide, we pray

Pray:

Lord this new year be a year of transformation of hearts through your love Jesus. That every man and woman on this earth you say "yes" Lord, be it unto me according to Thy Word.
* Our Father
* Prayer
God Almighty, the virginal motherhood of the Blessed Mary, you have given to mankind the treasures of eternal salvation, grant we feel comes for us which allowed us to welcome the author of life, Jesus Christ, your Son, our Lord. He who reigns.

Personal prayer
Lord Jesus Christ is with confidence that I am dedicated
to your Sacred Heart for the entire year as new I want to discuss with joy.
In Hope and in Thy Peace, I do not even want to worry
what tomorrow will bring.
I do not want to live now that T `I listened to him speak.
Any questions I can ask myself, You know the number of hairs
on my head, You're already the answer.
You know my willingness to love Thee and to follow You, but O how I am weak.
Lord, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me who both need Your love and Your mercy.
Without You, no need to live nor to hope, but with you, I can achieve as
EVERYTHING is with you, everything is you, everything is in YOU.
probes Thou my heart and my kidneys, I can never walk away from You.
Let me be with you forever glorify Thee, praise Thee, adore Thee,
say thank you every second of my life.
has the image of Thy Holy Mother who is also my Mom, give me grace
and His intercession as she said: Magnificat, it be to me according to Your Word.
your example, I also want to tell You: not my way I want,
but as Thou Wilt Thou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment